Friday, January 28, 2011

Two for the Road


When I was a little girl my dad introduced me to classic movies. My favorites had to be the ones with Audrey Hepburn. To this day Audrey is still a constant source of inspiration. There are little peeks of her all throughout my home. Luckily for me Jon doesn’t seem to mind sharing his house with two lovely ladies.
As I was searching for inspiration for a recent e-decorating client I stumbled upon this movie poster and everything just came together:
Don’t you just love when that happens? Where do you find inspiration for design projects?

2 Comments:

Blogger Tanny said...

Love it! I'm amazed how you can draw so much from a simple image. Where are those curtains from?

April 21, 2011 at 9:53 AM  
Anonymous Kristin @ Ogo's Love Nest said...

Great mood board! I look every where for design inspirations. Funny thing is, I usually find them when I'm not looking at all.

June 17, 2011 at 10:17 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home