Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Rainwater


It is pouring here today, which makes it seems totally fitting for me to reveal the paint color I picked out for my main bathroom. Yesterday my family was guessing that I went with orange or coral so they were in a complete shock when they show what I really picked!
I’m in love with the paint color! It’s rainwater by Martha Stewart. It looks a bit gray on the computer, but it’s a lovely blue/gray/green combo.
*I personally find Martha Stewart brand paint to be a little watery so I had them color match it and used Behr painted. It worked out perfectly.
I just finished ordering the little finishing touches so hopefully I will be able to do a full reveal this weekend!

2 Comments:

Blogger Karena said...

Oooh, love this and your accessory picks, the shower curtain is wonderful!

xoxo
Karena
Art by Karena

March 14, 2011 at 3:30 PM  
Blogger Kathysue said...

Love the color and Behr paint it great according to my painter/hubby. He swears by it!!! Love all of your touches you will be adding, it is so fun to do a project and have so much fun, it should be against the law!!! Lol, Happy Monday,Kathysue

March 14, 2011 at 6:17 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home