Friday, January 14, 2011

Blog Spotlight: Design Manifest


Dear Naomi,
Love your blog and your style. Totally want to hop in my car and come visit you and Bailey! Of course you would have to take me here, because I’ve already found a million and one things I would like to purchase. After shopping I will need a personal tour of your home renovation project and then we can finally relax a bit in your living room.
Dying over everything in this space. The first thing I would try to jam into my purse is your stunning coffee table:
Totally love the color scheme:
Obsessed with the pops of blue throughout:
Plus the totally cool artwork aka pop art scarf above the sofa! How chic is your grandma for having not 1, but 2 pop art scarfs! Perhaps we can swing by her abode and I can swipe her remaining scarf. :)
So when is good for you? I swear I’m not nutty and I won’t actually walk away with any of your lust worthy finds.
xoxo,
Camila
Images via Design Manifest

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home