Thursday, December 16, 2010

Look for Less: Bungalow 5


Yesterday while sourcing items for clients I was pleasantly surprised to see some very familiar furniture pieces with knocked down prices. At first I thought it was knock-off, but the products really look exactly the same and they even name them the same thing.
Take a look for yourself:
Crazy right? All of the look for less products come from CSN Stores! I pictured everything in black, but they have many of products in a variety of colors.
Brigitte Side Table: $413 vs $245
Hourglass Side Table: $288 vs $169
Taboret Side Table: $288 vs $175
Jacqui Side Table: $338 vs $269
All the look for less options also have free shipping!
Happy Shopping!

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger Clementine & Olive said...

Darn I can't find the comparable table anymore, I wonder if they no longer sell it.

December 3, 2011 at 8:21 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home