Monday, April 26, 2010

Kravet + Me: May 6th

Ah I love social media. Due to a connect on twitter I was asked to be part of the NYDC table at NY’s DIFFA event.

 



When I was tweeting live at that event I spent my hour with the director of marketing, Alix .

 



camila@diffatable2 (1)



Well a couple of weeks ago Kravet was looking for panelists to come speak about social media at their Long Island showroom and the sweet Alix recommended me.

 



So if you want to learn more about social media or know of any people in the NY area that work in design and would like to hear more about it. Tell them about this event!

 



kravet social media invite



I will of course post an update of the event afterwards on my blog, but if you are in the area and would like to hear yours truly blab on and on then RSVP to events@kravet.com

Labels:

8 Comments:

Blogger Christina Elaine said...

sounds wonderful congrats.....

xxx
ceo

April 26, 2010 at 8:48 PM  
Blogger Shorely Chic said...

How awesome for you!! Wish I could make it and will be looking out for that post <3

April 26, 2010 at 10:09 PM  
Blogger LindsB said...

That is so exciting, CONGRATS!

April 26, 2010 at 10:14 PM  
Blogger Averill said...

What a great honor to be participating, Camila! Wish (again) I was in NYC so I could attend live.

April 26, 2010 at 11:16 PM  
Blogger Janell @ House of Fifty said...

Oh, have fun speaking at this event!! I could learn something I am certain! Janell

April 26, 2010 at 11:40 PM  
Blogger Helena - A Diary of Lovely said...

well done!! yay!

April 27, 2010 at 6:14 AM  
Blogger Kelly Green said...

Now that's exciting! KG

April 27, 2010 at 8:11 AM  
Anonymous Beth Greene said...

I am so happy to have you on the panel. You are the epitome of what social media can do to help have an online personality and point-of-view. I look forward to it!
Beth Greene
VP Kravet

April 27, 2010 at 9:29 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home