Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Forget Paris

So the lovely, stylish, talented and world traveler Alek is off on vacation with her hubs to Paris! I imagine that she is enjoying the  sights, shopping lots and eating even more baked goods.



parisritacrane



Of course I’m totally jealous. I’ve always wanted to go to Paris and let’s just say it’s not high on Jon’s list of places to go.



I’m not in Paris this week, but I am over at From the Right Bank to the Left Coast guest blogging today.



parisritacrane2



Go check it out and see another one of my guilty pleasures on TV. Not only do I catch this show everyday, but what I choose to guest blog about inspired me in my new Florida room re-vamp!



parisritacrane3



Since I’m so sore from painting that even my hair hurts and my allergies are already driving me nutty today I’m so happy that I have a guest post that you can all check out, because at the moment it’s hard for me to even type my name.



All images of Paris via Rita Crane Photography.

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger Christina said...

loved the post (i already check it out!)

May 26, 2009 at 11:58 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home